The information on the Growing E LLC website (www.growinge.com) is:
- Provided as a public service;
- Subject to periodic change;
- Not intended to replace official sources;
- Presented “as is” and without warranties.
Use of information on www.growinge.com is at the user’s discretion and risk. The information should not be:
- Mistaken for legal advice;
- Considered error-free;
- Used as the exclusive basis for decision-making.
All information contained within the Growing E LLC website is maintained and provided in accordance with the applicable laws. Growing E LLC assumes no responsibility or liability for the future use or accuracy of data that is extracted or obtained from our website or via other publicly available sources or processes, regardless of how the data is gathered.
Our site provides links to other websites. Growing E LLC does not monitor all linked resources and cannot guarantee their accuracy. Statements, views, and opinions included in these resources are strictly those of their authors. These views may not necessarily represent the opinions or policies of Growing E LLC, its agents, officers, or employees. Growing E LLC does not guarantee that these external websites comply with relevant regulations.
You do not have to give us personal information to visit or use our website.
We will collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us.
Personal information that you provide will be used only in connection with the purposes described at the point of collection.
If you do nothing during your visit but browse or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We collect and store the following information about your visit:
- Internet domain information and the IP address from which you access our website
- The type of browser, operating system, and device type you use to access our site
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages you visit
We use this information to help make our site more secure and useful to visitors.
This disclaimer pertains to social media services used by Growing E LLC including, but not limited to, Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, X, YouTube, and blogs.
Growing E LLC:
- Does not continuously monitor social media services and cannot guarantee their accuracy. Statements, comments, views, and opinions included in these services are strictly those of their authors and may not necessarily represent the opinions or policies of Growing E LLC, its agents, officers, or employees.
- Does not control, endorse, or profit from advertising presented.
- Cannot and does not authorize the use of copyrighted materials on social media services. The user is responsible for compliance with all copyright and intellectual property laws associated with their posts.
- Reserves the right to delete posts that contain:
- Profane language or content;
- Content that promotes discrimination;
- Sexual content (other than educational);
- Commerce solicitations (ads);
- Information that will compromise public safety or endorses;
- Illegal behavior;
- Information that violates or potentially violates any state or federal law, including but not limited to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA).
Users are fully responsible for the content that they post on Growing E LLC social media services.
The Growing E LLC logo is the official trademark of Growing E LLC. It is registered and should not be used in communications made through social media or other means without the written permission of Growing E LLC. Any infringement or unauthorized use could subject the user to civil and criminal liability.
Questions regarding the above disclaimers or this website can be addressed to the Web Support Team at Growing E LLC.
Who we are
Suggested text:Our website address is: https://growinge.com.
Suggested text:When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text:If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text:If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text:Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text:If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text:If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text:If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Suggested text:Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.